Friday, September 29, 2017

Hello Bighorn Families,

Here are a few items to address in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade:  

  1. Kissing and Hugging - obviously kissing and hugging between students is NOT allowed at Oasis Academy.  Mrs. Tisdale and Mrs. Mackedon came to each classroom to address this “issue.”  If students are caught, they will miss recess for 1 week.
  2. Reporting - I am here to teach your child and keep them safe.  If a situation comes up I  need to know as soon as possible.  I cannot help your child if I don’t know about the situation that has occurred..
  3. FERPA  (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) - I cannot speak with you about another child.  This violates a law that protects your child.

Be sure to check the blog to see what your child has for homework.  It should be very accessible and user friendly.

Have a wonderful weekend!